Monday - Saturday from 07am to 22pm
Since 1862, Riò Terà Canal has been a pedestrian link between Campo San Barnaba and Campo Santa Margherita, one of the most popular places for day and night life for Venetian citizens and university students.
Just a stone's throw from the infamous Ponte dei Pugni, home to the contests between the Castellani and Nicolotti, find our MAJER store!
What can you taste:
- Fresh bread and baked goods, naturally leavened with organic flours
- Pizza slice, naturally leavened with organic flours
- Freshly roasted MAJER coffee, packaged in beans or ground
- Breakfast with croissants, juices and fruit juices, organic juices
- Fresh pastries, biscuits, typical Venetian sweets
- Sandwiches, dishes of the day, salads, assorted chopping boards
- Cakes, focaccias and desserts for events (Panettone and Pandoro, Frittelle)
- Selection of Natural Wines, Craft Beers