Monday - Sanday from 07am to 08pm
Away from the great tourist flows, the area of Campo Sant'Agostin offers breathtaking views in the quiet of the picturesque Venetian streets.
The store is located near the Basilica of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, commonly known as the Frari, the largest of the churches in Venice on the route leading to the Rialto bridge.
What can you taste:
- Fresh bread and baked goods, naturally leavened with organic flours
- Pizza slice, naturally leavened with organic flours
- Freshly roasted MAJER coffee, packaged in beans or ground
- Breakfast with croissants, juices and fruit juices, organic juices
- Fresh pastries, biscuits, typical Venetian sweets
- Sandwiches, sandwiches, dishes of the day, salads, assorted chopping boards
- Cakes, focaccias and desserts for events (Panettone and Pandoro, Frittelle)
- Selection of Natural Wines, Craft Beers