Monday – Sunday from 07am to 22pm
In the Campo del Ghetto Vecchio, the first ghetto in the world, our MAJER store is located adjacent to the Synagogue.
Here you can see how MAJER coffee is roasted, which you can taste at every point of sale and buy packaged.
What can you taste:
- Fresh bread and baked goods, naturally leavened with organic flours
- Pizza slice, naturally leavened with organic flours
- Freshly roasted MAJER coffee, packaged in beans or ground
- Breakfast with croissants, juices and fruit juices, organic juices
- Fresh pastries, biscuits, typical Venetian sweets
- Sandwiches, cicchetti and tapas, assorted cutting boards and menus
- Homemade ice cream assorted flavors
- Cakes, focaccias and desserts for events (Panettone and Pandoro, Frittelle)
- Selection of Natural Wines, Craft Beers