Monday – Sunday from 07am – 22pm
The picturesque Via Garibaldi is the backbone of the Sestiere di Castello: one of the most significant examples of Rio Terà in the Napoleonic period, it connects the inner areas of the Sestiere with the Rive of the Bacino San Marco up to the Gardens of the Biennale.
You will find our store along the Via, come and discover the MAJER products!
What can you taste:
- Fresh bread and baked goods, naturally leavened and with organic flours
- Pizza by the slice, naturally leavened and with organic flours
- Freshly roasted MAJER coffee, packaged in beans or ground
- Breakfast with croissants, juices and fruit juices, organic juices
- Fresh pastries, biscuits, typical Venetian sweets
- Sandwiches, dishes of the day, salads, assorted chopping boards
- Homemade ice cream assorted flavors
- Cakes, focaccias and desserts for events (Panettone and Pandoro, Frittelle)
- Selection of Natural Wines, Craft Beers